Vision Care & Products
Triangle Visions Optometry of Sanford offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Sanford.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Eye Exams– A detailed look at the routine exams and costs of our practice’s comprehensive eye examinations.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Sanford optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Triangle Visions Optometry of Sanford.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Triangle Visions Optometry of Sanford.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Sanford, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Vision Therapy– Explore an effective treatment option to help vision related problems that cannot be corrected with eyeglasses, contacts, medicine, or surgery.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Triangle Visions Optometry of Sanford, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Sanford optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.